Welcome

Eat real food. Be sad about a lack of wine. Be sad about about a lack of sugar. But feel better. And consider how awesome that is and how awesome it is to have people with you to enjoy the experience all the more.

Please SHARE. Share your daily food journal. Share recipes. Share what you love. Share what you hate.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

it has been a while

Annd I am not sure if anyone is still keeping up...

BUT. Here I go giving an update.

Mostly. I try to keep paleo. I feel better. It doesn't suck. But I do also want a sustainable life/eating style. And so. I sometimes allow for not perfect behavior. And boy does it ever make me feel crappy. Seriously, I love me some sugar. And there is NO benefit to sugar. No hidden vitamins. No hidden awesome-ness. It is just something I crave, my Midwest childhood was based around and, therefore, is sometimes hard to say no to - esp. in the Easter candy season - the best candy season around. Just saying. Hopefully, there will come a day when I say. Hey sugar, you are lame - you make me feel like crap... but until that day - I try not to beat myself up too much and keep fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment