Welcome

Eat real food. Be sad about a lack of wine. Be sad about about a lack of sugar. But feel better. And consider how awesome that is and how awesome it is to have people with you to enjoy the experience all the more.

Please SHARE. Share your daily food journal. Share recipes. Share what you love. Share what you hate.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Coconut is Awesome.

Another week. Check. I have been listening to the podcast by Robb Wolf - good stuff. It has put a lot of sense behind paleo eating - and for me - when sense is applied it makes it easier for me to make these choices. This weekend I purchased some lovely coconut milk and have made some delicious meals with it. I had some pre-sliced chicken breast from PCC - I cooked it with a little coconut oil and then I added the milk - I then cut in some cauliflower - and seasoned with cinnamon. It was amazing. The day before I did a very similar dish, but I started with one whole sweet onion and my meat was lean ground turkey. My favorite spices right now are cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne.

No comments:

Post a Comment