Welcome

Eat real food. Be sad about a lack of wine. Be sad about about a lack of sugar. But feel better. And consider how awesome that is and how awesome it is to have people with you to enjoy the experience all the more.

Please SHARE. Share your daily food journal. Share recipes. Share what you love. Share what you hate.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i chew gum like it is my job

okay. here has been my day so far... please someone what is something else besides an apple or a red pepper to eat in the morning - don't get me wrong, I love them - but variety is HARD... so ideas?
bfast 7am - 8am
red pepper
gold del apple
4 oz chicken breast - tarragon style from pcc
1 cocoa nib cookie (yum)
930
1 cocoa nib cookie
1030
2 eggs (whole) w/ nutrional yeast
11am
goji berries
1:00
gold del apple
1:30
chix from bfast - 4oz

2 comments:

  1. for mornings:

    pears, carrots, roasted zuccini (left overs), oranges, grapes, papaya, grapefruit, celery (its just crunchy), make smoothies with frozen spinach or frozen broccoli, and blue berries, strawberries, cherries, etc)...let me know if you need more ideas.

    What is nutritional yeast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutritional Yeast - which I acctually don't know if it is 100% Paleo - but here are the stats from Wiki: It is a source of protein and vitamins, especially the B-complex vitamins and is a complete protein. It is also naturally low in fat and sodium. Some brands of nutritional yeast, though not all, are fortified with vitamin B12. The vitamin B12 is produced separately from bacteria and then added to the yeast.

    And YES - please more bfast ides... Smoothies are too hard to manage in the morn (i leave at 530am) I have to avoid citrus right now for other reasons - I avoid grapes b/c of the sugar and same for pears... I hate celery. Zucchini I like - but I worry about the starchy-ness of carrots...

    ReplyDelete