Welcome

Eat real food. Be sad about a lack of wine. Be sad about about a lack of sugar. But feel better. And consider how awesome that is and how awesome it is to have people with you to enjoy the experience all the more.

Please SHARE. Share your daily food journal. Share recipes. Share what you love. Share what you hate.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

here it is

okay - so it is unfancy and uncapitlized and unspelled - but here is my attempt to establish a sense of community for this challenge. a place to share - well whatever you feel like sharing. for example ... let me tell you about what i ate today (you can see that i am not as precise as perfect - but i try):

7am
2shot americano (didn't finish it) trying to cut caffeine too, sigh...
1 gold del apple
3 oz ground turkey
7 cashews
9:30am
1 yellow pepper
1.5 oz natural turkey deli slices
11:45
salad
mixed greens, broccoli, scoop cubed chix, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms, vinegar dash olive oil
3 almonds
3:15
red pepper
4 cashews
3:40pm
goji berries
pumpkin seeds
730pm dinner
4 egg whites (cooked) w/ 1/4 avocado
3.5 cups - broccoli, mixed bell peppers, mushrooms - cooked w/ olive oil - added a splash of truffle oil for flavor

1 comment:

  1. I found two Excedrine enabled me to stop the coffee-yes they have some caffeine, but since I can't drink espresso shots without sugar this was easier. I figure I'll wean myself to one next week and then none...

    ReplyDelete